Writing Workshop?

  • leticia_werner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2007
      A workshop for young writers would be something great to look into
      creating. My daughter loves to write, she is (9), but I need to join
      others who would like to create something in this arena. I do know of
      someone (she's with LEHEA) who is a novelist at heart and perhaps at
      mind. Maybe we could get her to start something going here. She has
      actually already mentioned the possibility. It would be great.

      Leticia