Glad you've decided to continue with Homeschooling

  • leticia_werner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2007
      Heather,

      There are several Homeschool groups around Town and some are pretty
      new in the making. We're gradually evolving to levels, where we can
      have kids find fun things to do, learn, and have the support of the
      rest of the group. We need your ideas and participation. Come join us
      for Park Day on Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m. with LEHEA (Land of
      Enchantment Home Educators Association) and/or with HEARTNM every
      other Friday (next one is this week at Meercheidt) at 1:00 p.m. Any
      ideas and participation would be greatly appreciated. Both groups
      have kids your son's age and older.

      Also, come check out the short lecture on WOLVES (if you get this
      message before tomorrow) given by environmental/WOLF advocate, who
      will be at Branigan Library tomorrow at 10:30 a.m. and following the
      lecture a small craft. Kids get together and get to know each other.

      Leticia