a reintroduction

  • wakeupbenjy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2007
      Hi las cruces homeschoolers- I just wanted to check in and see where
      this list has been going lately, as we haven't been homeschooling for
      a year and a half and are now back to it. My son is 12, and works at a
      level about 2-3 years ahead of public schools, relates great to older
      kids and grownups, but also loves to play with younger kids and just
      be a kid. If anyone wants to get together and introduce our kids, we'd
      love to see him make some new friends with some things in common. He
      is writing two stories and loves fantasy and science, is a vegetarian
      and I think a pretty cool kid. :)
      Heather