FUN SCIENCE - Reintroduction of Mexican Gray Wolf, 11/26/2007, 10:30 am

  • lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2007
      Reminder from: lascruceshomeschool Yahoo! Group

      Title: FUN SCIENCE - Reintroduction of Mexican Gray Wolf

      Date: Monday November 26, 2007
      Time: 10:30 am - 11:30 am
      Location: Branigan Library in Las Cruces
      Notes: HOMESCHOOLERS: Come learn about our endangered creatures (wolves)and how they've been reintroduced to New Mexico. The ecosystem becomes unbalanced when a predator becomes threatened. Mr. Adam Guss, Regional Operator, for The Southwest Environmental Center in Las Cruces, will be presenting a short discussion on the reintroduction of the Mexican Gray Wolf in New Mexico. Log on to WWW.WILDMESQUITE.ORG for educational information on Wolves in NM and AZ. Great Information!

      This will be our last FUN SCIENCE CLASS for this year. Hope you've enjoyed the classes.

      Sincerely,
      Leticia Werner

      WHEN: Monday, November 26, 2007
      TIME: 10:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
      WHERE: Branigan Library in Las Cruces, NM
      SIGN-UP; Required Head Count, Sign-up with leticiawerner@...