Homeschool field trips

  • shealeader
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2007
      Here are two really great field trips:

      Disneyland Not Back to School Days - Sept. 15-17, 2008
      Unbeatable pricing, hotel room blocks, and more!

      and

      Tall Ships Expedition to Catalina Island - Oct. 4-5, 2008
      Another great deal - and what an adventure!

      You do NOT need to be a member of SHEA to go on these trips! Feel
      free to email with any questions - I will be going out of town for
      Thanksgiving weekend, and will do the best I can to check the list
      for anything, but if I miss your post, it's not because I'm ignoring
      you.

      To read about the field trips, visit the SHEA website:

      http://www.southwest-home-education.com

      Dianne McLean