FUN SCIENCE - Animal Science/Reintroduction of Wolves

  • leticia_werner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2007
      HOMESCHOOLERS: Come learn about our endangered creatures (wolves)
      and how they've been reintroduced to New Mexico. The ecosystem
      becomes unbalanced when a predator becomes extint. Mr. Adam Guss,
      Regional Operator, for The Southwest Environmental Center in Las
      Cruces, will be presenting a short discussion on the reintroduction
      of the Mexican Gray Wolf in New Mexico. Log on to
      WWW.WILDMESQUITE.ORG for educational information on Wolves in NM and
      AZ. Great Information!

      This will be our last FUN SCIENCE CLASS for this year. Hope you've
      enjoyed the classes.

      Sincerely,
      Leticia Werner

      WHEN: Monday, November 26, 2007
      TIME: 10:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
      WHERE: Branigan Library in Las Cruces, NM
      SIGN-UP; Required Head Count, Sign-up with leticiawerner@...