UPDATE!!! SHEA/HEARTNM Park Day/PE Begins this Friday, NOV 16th 2007!!!

  • Stacey
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2007

      Okay PLEASE forgive me the last message had a couple of errors before, was just getting off a 12hr shift @ the hospital, lack of sleep, having computer issues and looking at the wrong month on the calendar?!#-o LOL!

      The correct date is this Friday, November 16, 2007.

      News Update!=D>

      Las Cruces, El Paso & surrounding cities Home Schoolers!!  SHEA & HEARTNM are starting Park Day/PE/Sports Clinic on Friday's!   We are starting this Friday, November 16th, 2007  from 1pm-3pm @ Meerscheidt Recreation Center the address is 1600 East Hadley Las Cruces,NM.

      For the first hour we'll be on the playground next to Meerscheidt Recreation Center, the second hour we have reserved the center for our PE/Sports Clinic.

      This is FREE to everyone and all groups are WELCOMED to attend.

      Nov 23 we will not meet because of Thanksgiving Vacation, b ut we will begin again Nov 30.

      Hope to see everyone there!!

      Stacey Bivins:D

      SHEA District Leader for NM & HEARTNM

      Please join us on HEARTNM@yahoogroups.com for FREE information and updates on other events that will be happening soon!  Field trips, Educational Classes, Clubs, Holiday Events ETCÂ…