LEHEA Park Day Location Change

  • yduhigg
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      Since the weather is going to be unpredictable for the next few
      months, we are going to be changing the LEHEA park day location to the
      Meerscheidt Recreation Center located at 1600 E. Hadley. We can meet
      at the playground to the left of the building, but if it is too cold
      we can move inside to the Recreation Gym which is open to the public.
      You may want to bring basket balls or other equipment that can be used
      indoors.

      The day and time will remain the same: Every Wednesday beginning at
      10:00 a.m. Watch the Calendar for any other changes that may come up.

      Hope to see you there!!!!!