SHEA Park Day/Sports Clinc @ Meerscheidt Recreation Center

  • Stacey
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2007
      News Flash!:O

      Las Cruces & El Paso!! SHEA & HEARTNM are going to start having Park Day on Friday's  starting November 19th, 2007  from 1pm-3pm @ Meerscheidt Recreation Center the address is 1600 East Hadley Las Cruces,NM.  For the first hour we'll be on the playground next to  Meerscheidt Recreation Center, the second hour we have reserved the center for our PE/Sports Clinic.  This is FREE to everyone and all groups are WELCOMED to attend.

      Nov 23 we will not meet because of Thanksgiving Vacation, b ut we will begin again Nov 30.

      Hope to everyone there!!

      Stacey Bivins:D

      HEARTNM

      SHEA District Leader for NM