FUN SCIENCE/Human Skeleton (Bones), 10/29/2007, 10:30 am

  • lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2007
      Reminder from: lascruceshomeschool Yahoo! Group

      Title: FUN SCIENCE/Human Skeleton (Bones)

      Date: Monday October 29, 2007
      Time: 10:30 am - 11:30 am
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Branigan Library
      Notes: Let's learn about the human skeleton as we tack on the different parts of bones using poster paper. Later we will have a team race to see who can put the human skeleton together the quickest. Come join us for fun in learning. Open to Homeschoolers, sign up with leticiawerner@...

      Branigan Libraray in Las Cruces
      Monday, October 29, 2007
      Time: 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.

    • lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com