Hello Everyone!!

  • Stacey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2007

      My name is Stacey;;), and I am the District Leader for New Mexico for SHEA-Southwest Home Educators Association which is a community-based, inclusive organization formed for the benefit of providing social and academic opportunities to home-educated students and their families across 6 states; California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado and New Mexico.

      We are currently developing a network of social choices, including fun and educational-enhanced field trips, workshops and enrichment classes, regular get together and a sports program.

      Join us today and become part of the largest coalition for home education in the Southwest. To become a member there is a annual fee of $25 per family, with membership you have many benefits and discounts. To learn more our website is www.southwest-home-education.com

      If you have any questions email me; Stacey@... or Stacey@... **Looking for area leaders for NM cities, also can earn extra income.**

      We will be starting here in Las Cruces a Park Day/PE/sports clinic and field trips on Fridays from 1pm-3pm in a place that will be for snow, rain or shine.  Working on the actual place and will let everyone know no later than Tuesday.

      I so welcome all of you to come!!!

      Look forward to seeing and hearing from all of you!

      Stacey Bivins:)

      SHEA NM District Leader and HeartNM.

      And mother to 2 little people

      Louis-10B-) and Nicolas-8