We are new to homeschooling I have a 14 1/2 , 9 and 3 year old children

  • Jhana Morrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2007
      Hi my name is Jhana,

      I am looking for families that homeschool that have children with similiar ages to my children.  I am also starting a new Girl Scout troop for homeschooled girls and someone to co-lead the group with me.  I am also looking for anyone who would like to do a "playgroup with a purpose" group for my pre-schooler, and also someone for my 14 year old to play tennis with.  Overall we would just like to have contact with people who are also homeschooling. My email address is jhana.morrow@...  I look forward to meeting everyone soon.
      Jhana

      http://mail.yahoo.com