Take a look at SHEA

  • shealeader
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2007
      If you live in Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, or
      Utah - and you are using any home education method - take a look at
      SHEA -

      http://www.southwest-home-education.com

      There is a Virtual Student Body Forum that is coming very quickly
      (we just got the syllabus done for the government class) where kids
      can converse in a safe online community. I'm on the board for SHEA
      and can tell you that this is something very near to my heart. I
      have wanted a quality virtual environment for my kids for a long
      time and am excited to see it finally coming to life. It's not just
      a hodge-podge thrown together program - a lot of time and effort has
      been spent to make it innovative and fun.

      To check out the VSB summary, go to the SHEA home page and on the
      left side click on the student services section.

      SHEA is an inclusive organization - another plus for anyone who has
      had issues breaking the barriers between religions, homeschool
      groups, or cyberschools. We also are looking for leaders - there is
      a great training package for leaders - so let me know if you are
      interested in that.

      Let me know if you have any questions too!

      Dianne McLean
      for Angeline Rock
      Arizona