Fun Science - Finding Science in Ice Cream/Liquid Nitrogen Demonstration

  • leticia_werner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2007
      Open to Homeschoolers: Ever made Nice Cream? We'll demonstrate how
      quickly you can make ice cream using liquid nitrogen(LN2). You might
      want to bring some cookies, chocolate chips, crunch bars, frozen
      berries, cookie dough, or whatever you might want to top your ice
      cream with.

      RSVP only by email to: leticiawerner@...