Free Museum Day September 29, 2007

  • leticia_werner
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2007
      To those of you that want to attend a freebie....I guess the museum
      that is applicable for us is the one in Alamogordo.

      Museum Day is a nationwide event taking place on Saturday, September
      29, 2007, where participating museums and cultural institutions
      across the country offer free admission to Smithsonian readers and
      Smithsonian.com visitors. Rules & restrictions here:

      http://www.smithsonianmag.com/museumday/articles/about.php

      Participants must present the Museum Day Admission Card available in
      the September 2007 issue of Smithsonian Magazine or downloadable via:

      http://www.smithsonianmag.com/museumday/articles/card.php

      Participating museums in NM are:

      National Hispanic Cultural Center
      Albuquerque, New Mexico
      New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science
      Albuquerque, New Mexico

      New Mexico Museum of Space History
      Alamogordo, New Mexico

      The Hubbard Museum of the American West