Re:New to HS

  • Katherine
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2007
      Welcome Eileen! My son, Cameron (11), and I also make it to park
      days on a regular basis and we hope to see you there this Wednesday.

      Katie

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, Sabrina Preville
      <s_preville@...> wrote:

      > Welcome to the group! I'm one of the moms who makes it to park
      days. I make up half of any meeting I go to. I have 4 boys: 9, 6,
      4, and 4 months. We'd love to see you make it out to the park.

      > Sabrina

      > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
      Yahoo! Games.