Re: [lascruceshomeschool] Field Trip: Leasburg Dam State Park, 9/5/2007, 9:30 am

  • ritajunk@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Hi Everyone,
      I just wanted to let you know that we won't be there tomorrow.
      Ken and I talked about it all weekend and we are a worried about the kids
      swimming in the river, some of ours are good swimmers others are not
      and it can be challenging for me to keep watch over everyone.

      I look forward to seeing everyone at the next park day in LC. Hope
      you all have fun!

      Rita

      From: lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com