Field Trip: Leasburg Dam State Park, 9/5/2007, 9:30 am

  • lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      Reminder from: lascruceshomeschool Yahoo! Group

      Title: Field Trip: Leasburg Dam State Park

      Date: Wednesday September 5, 2007
      Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
      Location: Leasburg Dam State Park
      Notes: Join us for fun at Leasburg Dam State Park for a little adventure, water fun & picnic. We will meet at 9:30 a.m. at the park entrance gate. Directions: Go 15 miles North of Las Cruces on I-25, get off at exit 19 and take NM 157 West to Park entrance. The cost is $5 per vehicle. If you want cell phone contact on that day to make sure we meet, email Yvonne Duhigg (see members list).