Leasburg Dam State Park Field Trip Info

  • yduhigg
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2007
      Please note that we will not be meeting at Apodaca Park on Wednesday,
      September 5th. Instead join us for fun at Leasburg Dam State Park for
      a little adventure, water fun & picnic. We will meet at 9:30 a.m. at
      the park entrance gate. Directions: Go 15 miles North of Las Cruces
      on I-25, get off at exit 19 and take NM 157 West to Park entrance.
      The cost is $5 per vehicle. If you want cell phone contact on that
      day to make sure we meet, email Yvonne Duhigg (see members list).

      Bring swimwear, sunscreen & picnic food.

      Regular Park Day at Apodaca Park will resume on Wednesday, September
      12th at 10:00 a.m. and continue until our next field trip/learning
      activity is planned. Remember WATCH THE CALENDAR!!!

      Hope to see you there!!!!

      Yvonne
    • Katherine
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2007
        Hi everybody!

        We've had a change of plans and it looks like we may be able to join
        you for the fieldtrip. Hubby is off work at that time and wants to
        know if he can come too!

        Katie

        --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "yduhigg" <yduhigg@...>
        wrote:

        > Please note that we will not be meeting at Apodaca Park on
        Wednesday,
        > September 5th. Instead join us for fun at Leasburg Dam State Park
        for
        > a little adventure, water fun & picnic. We will meet at 9:30 a.m.
        at
        > the park entrance gate. Directions: Go 15 miles North of Las
        Cruces
        > on I-25, get off at exit 19 and take NM 157 West to Park entrance.
        > The cost is $5 per vehicle. If you want cell phone contact on that
        > day to make sure we meet, email Yvonne Duhigg (see members list).
        >
        > Bring swimwear, sunscreen & picnic food.
        >
        > Regular Park Day at Apodaca Park will resume on Wednesday,
        September
        > 12th at 10:00 a.m. and continue until our next field trip/learning
        > activity is planned. Remember WATCH THE CALENDAR!!!
        >
        > Hope to see you there!!!!
        >
        > Yvonne

      • leticia_werner
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2007
          Kati,

          Isn't this homeschool group all inclusive? Of course, parents of
          homeschoolers are welcome. I doubt anyone would oppose. I'm glad
          you're going. You're interesting, fun, and a great part of our group.
          It's always good to have a male person with us during these field
          trips.

          Leticia