Knowledge of 4-H

  • starmom00
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2007
      Hi Everyone,
      It is nice to see the sunshine again.

      My kids have expressed an interest in being involved in 4-H(showing an
      animal). I was wondering if anyone in the group has any knowledge of 4-
      H and can point me to a contact person, I have found the 4-H web site
      to be a little confusing.

      Can you recommend a nice clean swimming pool I can take the kids too ?
      Nicholas is really close to teaching himself to swim under water and is
      pestering me to go to one. Since he is not so tall it needs to have
      section 3 feet or less.

      We are looking forward to coming next wednesday to park day.

      thanks so much!

      Rita
    • Katherine
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2007
        I sent a message with information about the pool this morning and as
        far as I can tell, it didn't post. Let me know if anyone got it. If
        not, I'll resend.

        BTW, welcome home Rita and family!

        --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "starmom00"