WATCH THE CALENDAR

  • yduhigg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      Please watch the calendar. We will continue to meet every Wednesday
      morning, however, it will not always be at Apodaca Park. On September
      5th a field trip is scheduled at Leasburg Dam State Park and upcoming
      field trips/holiday parties/cooperative learning events will be
      planned on a regular basis. When other activities are not scheduled
      we will continue to meet at Apodaca Park on Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m.
      We are committed to meet on a weekly basis, however, the location and
      events will be varied to provide broader experiences for our children.

      Keep an eye on the message board and calendar for more information or
      you can always email me with questions.

      Yvonne