Notebooking

  • yduhigg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2007
      Katie & Sabrina:

      After Sabrina mentioned notebooking to me at last weeks' Park Day, I
      searched a bunch of websites on the subject as well and it is really a
      good way to for the kids to learn and express their own ideas. Maybe
      one of our "projects" this first part of the "school season" should be
      each kid pick a subject to make a notebook on and then shortly before
      the holidays we can have the kids share their notebooks with each
      other. Let's talk about it at next week's park day.

      By the way -- Elton John has always been on the top of my list -- just
      don't have any kids named after one of his songs.

      Yvonne