Re: A little cheat sheet

  • s_preville
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2007
      "This is all because I'm such an Elton John fantatic and around that
      time he had a song out "Blessed". One line of the song says, "I'll
      pick your name from a hat..." I stuffed the hat with slips of paper
      that all said "Cameron"...hahahahaha."

      Ha! That's so cute. Too bad he's a boy. My husband assures me that
      my boys won't appreciate all the goofy little things I write down to
      remind them about in 20 years. I keep my list anyway because I figure
      someday they'll have girlfriends and wives and I'm sure they'll see the
      humor in the stories.

      My personal favorite was when I was hugging Trev really tight one time
      and wouldn't let him go. He stretched out his hand to Elijah and
      yells "Help! Help me! I'm stuck to mommy!" You bet I'm going to trot
      that gem out every time he brings a girl home.