Las Cruces Park Day

  • yduhigg
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2007
      I would like to welcome Melanie and her family who attended Park Day
      today for the first time today. Sean had 11 kids to play with today
      and, being an only child, is having the time of his life. Thank you
      all for participating and I look forward to organizing some of the
      ideas we spoke about.

      Thanks Sabrina for the history of your children's names. Sean's name
      just came about because we have such an Irish last name we thought an
      Irish first name would be appropriate and my husband and I both liked
      Sean. The spelling took a little more time to decide on.

      Yvonne