Re: Intro and Disney Field Trip

  • angelinerock
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2007
      Everything you want to know about SHEA's Not Back to School Days at
      Disneyland can be found on our website - remember that sometimes Yahoo
      does not let you click on a link in an email, or they insert spaces
      where they are not supposed to be. You may have to copy and paste the
      link into your browser, or type it in:

      www.southwest-home-education.com

      Angeline
    • angelinerock
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2007
        Do you have questions or concerns about the SHEA's Not Back to
        School Days at Disneyland? Please ask them – even what you think
        might be the silliest question, someone else is certainly wondering
        the same thing! For those of you who have already booked,
        encourage your children who are going on the trip to participate
        while in their YES class by asking questions to the Disneyland
        instructor as well, and give feedback when the opportunity arises.
        Many tour operators historically report that home educated children
        are much more pleasant to have in class because they participate and
        add to the experience.

        Check the updates on our website to see how many spots are open for
        each Youth Education Series class, and be sure to read the Disney
        FAQ page. Our latest question:
        "Why are you doing this trip in the beginning of the year versus the
        end of the year?"
        Answer: Because many public schools flood the park with a
        Disneyland trip at the end of the year – we wanted this event to be
        special for home educated kids and their families. Since most
        public schools won't be doing anything like this in September, we
        felt is was a great way to kick off our "Not Back to School" time.
        Let's all get together and show our strength in numbers!

        Remember that everything you want to know about SHEA's Not Back to