Pete Conrad Spirit of Innovation Award

  • leticia_werner
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 9:14 AM
      Spoke with Josh in respect to this award. Open to any 13-18 year
      old homeschooled person, who is interested in spaceflight industry.
      Leticia Werner

      We just opened registration for our Pete Conrad Spirit of Innovation
      Award. This is for 13-18 year old students who want to compete to
      develop the best, most innovative concept to benefit the personal
      spaceflight industry. Could you forward this around the home school
      community in Las Cruces? We're really trying to get the student
      registrations in now, and I think this will be an excellent
      opportunity for homeschoolers, especially with the timeline for the
      Award being pretty short. Please let me know if you have any
      questions, whatever help you can provide in getting this opportunity
      out to the home school students is greatly appreciated.

      Josh.

      Joshua Neubert, Manager of New Mexico State Affairs
      X PRIZE Foundation | Wirefly X PRIZE Cup
      3050 Knox Street | NMSU | Las Cruces | NM 88003
      Direct: 505-646-6732 | Cell: 617-970-6650 | Email:
      joshua@...

      Revolution Through Competition | www.xprize.org

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of
      information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
      disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message
      by error, please delete it from your records.