Gym Magic

  • s_preville
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
      I decided to take a quick look at the Gym Magic facilities a little bit
      ago. It's so neat. I've never seen anything like it before. I asked
      them about their homeschooling classes and this was the information she
      gave me.

      Classes will be held from 2-3:15. Mondays will be Dance, Wednesdays
      will be Swimming and Fridays will be Gymnastics.

      There is a $25 registration fee per family and prices are $50 per child
      per term for one class, $100 for 2 classes, and $125 for all three.
      This is quite a discounted rate. Regular classes run $132.50 for the
      first child.

      The term will run from August 27th through November 3rd. Ages that can
      participate are 3-16.

      I hope this helps anyone who missed the presentation. I think we're
      going to start with just one class to get a feel for it. My younger
      kids haven't ever done organized classes like this before so we'll see
      how they react. If there's any interest in this, let me know what you
      plan to take so that we can take that into consideration when we make
      our choice.

      Sabrina