Re: Gym Magic Homeschooling Program

  • s_preville
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
      I didn't know about this in time to go to the meeting, but I was
      curious as to what they were proposing as far as a homeschooling
      class? Are there only certain programs that would be open? Certain
      times? I checked out their website today and it seems like a really
      neat place, but they don't mention how much tuition is for any of
      their classes so I'm having a hard time convincing my husband to go
      for it. He's all about The Budget (you can hear the capitalization
      in his voice when he says it). Any information you guys have from
      the presentation would be great.

      Thanks,
      Sabrina

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine"
      <ekcfrench@...> wrote:

      > The program that Gym Majic is proposing is interesting and they are
      > hoping to get enough homeschoolers to get a class going. The only
      > real drawback is it's pricey.
      >
      > We're planning on attending park day Wednesday. Hope we're not the
      > only ones!
      >
      > Katie
      >
      > --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "loriandsep"
      > <loriandsep@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I just received a message from Christy with Homeschoolers Haven
      at
      > Gym
      > > Magic. They will be haveing an information meeting on Wednesday
      at
      > > 10:30 am (upstairs) It is to explain the program they offer to
      > > homeschoolers that are interested. I know this is the park day
      > that we
      > > meet. I would like to go and find out what they are offering.
      So