Welcome Sabrina

  • yduhigg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      It was great meeting Sabrina and her 4 boys at Park Day today as well
      as spending time with what is becoming the "regulars". I'm very happy
      that my son will have even more homeschooling families to learn and
      have fun with. Don't worry about the paper mache thing Sabrina, we
      all say things that get strange looks -- keeps us all on our toes.
      And Lori, congratulations on taking the big step and formally
      registering your son as a homeschooled student.

      We are looking forward to participating in activities that you all are
      interested in, so feel free to make suggestions. I am organizing a
      field trip to Biggs Water Park at Ft. Bliss in El Paso for Friday,
      August 17th so mark your calendars. More details will follow in the
      next day or two.

      Yvonne