Re: [lascruceshomeschool] Park Day Response to Stacey

  • Stacey Bivins
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Thanks Yvonne! sorry just getting back? Life has been interesting!
      Not sure I going to make it to the park just because I work 7p to 7a
      on Tuesdays, thinking of putting the boys in the Homeschool thing @ gym magic MWF right? Maybe I will see you guys there?
      Or at something else? Who know I probably will plan something at my little condo for us or somewhere else?  Take care!
      Stacey
      (AKA Louis & Nicolas Mom)