Article posted by Mr. Werner

  • mommyto1princess
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      Hello,
      I wanted to take a minute to thank Mr. Gary Werner for posting the
      article on objections to homeschooling. This was a blessing to me,
      since my husband and I have caught so much negativity, and had so many
      objections by people within our own family, when they found out we
      would not be sending out daughter to school. Sometimes they asked
      questions like these, and I didn't quite know how to answer them the
      way I thought I should. Well anyway, we started her in K5 (Abeka) in
      April, and she absolutely loves it, and is doing extremely well. That
      should be enough to keep them quiet, but it doesn't. Thank you again,
      Mr. Werner.

      Dianna