Gym Magic

  • loriandsep
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2007
      Hi, I just wanted to let you know that the program that Gym Magic is
      offering for homeschooled childreen sounds really good and affordable.
      I went to the presentation they had on Wednesday and I am hoping that
      we will be able to sign up for it. Check it out.

      Lori and Sep
    • s_preville
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
        I decided to take a quick look at the Gym Magic facilities a little bit
        ago. It's so neat. I've never seen anything like it before. I asked
        them about their homeschooling classes and this was the information she
        gave me.

        Classes will be held from 2-3:15. Mondays will be Dance, Wednesdays
        will be Swimming and Fridays will be Gymnastics.

        There is a $25 registration fee per family and prices are $50 per child
        per term for one class, $100 for 2 classes, and $125 for all three.
        This is quite a discounted rate. Regular classes run $132.50 for the
        first child.

        The term will run from August 27th through November 3rd. Ages that can
        participate are 3-16.

        I hope this helps anyone who missed the presentation. I think we're
        going to start with just one class to get a feel for it. My younger
        kids haven't ever done organized classes like this before so we'll see
        how they react. If there's any interest in this, let me know what you
        plan to take so that we can take that into consideration when we make
        our choice.

        Sabrina