hi there

  • Heather Rische
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 5:34 PM
      I'm Heather Rische- is this group affiliated with the group started last school year that was nondenominational/all faiths/non-religious? If not, would you like the contact info for them? I am not in Las Cruces very much, but we would love to make more homeschool contacts, and may be moving back to town soon-
      my son is 9 1/2 and we've always homeschooled. Public schools just don't fit with our lifestyle, the food they serve/promote alone is enough to scare us away, let alone the negative socialization and the very one-sided presentation of history. I'm prone to ranting and raving, so I'll stop there. I really enjoy the way we can school at many different levels and not formally school at all if that seems to fit our day or week. We have had many adventures with travel, camping and outdoor activities that a traditional school schedule would never allow. We're very happy with our decision.

      Heather Rische, LM, CPM
      Special Projects Manager
      Mountain View Market
      Las Cruces, NM