Re: [lascruceshomeschool] Gym Magic Homeschooling Program

  • Stacey Bivins
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2007
      Hello everyone! I've been to Hello and back just getting my legs back working nights in the MMC hospital and working days in the office. I think I introduced myself  a while back, no one welcomed me I think?? Oh well!

      Trying to get school going for the boys again while I do everything else, starting over and moving cross country has been exhausting.

      I will not be able to make it to this meeting but I am interested!!! Who ever goes Please give me info!

      Are there any enrichment programs for homeschoolers or coops around here?  Schools letting homeschoolers take some classes or field trips?

      PLMK!
      Stacey
      ( Mom to Louis-10 and Nicolas 7 3/4)

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2 11:36 AM
        I didn't know about this in time to go to the meeting, but I was
        curious as to what they were proposing as far as a homeschooling
        class? Are there only certain programs that would be open? Certain
        times? I checked out their website today and it seems like a really
        neat place, but they don't mention how much tuition is for any of
        their classes so I'm having a hard time convincing my husband to go
        for it. He's all about The Budget (you can hear the capitalization
        in his voice when he says it). Any information you guys have from
        the presentation would be great.

        Thanks,
        Sabrina

        --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine"