Re: Las Cruces Home School Park Day

  • Stacey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2007

      I would so love to come to this and let the boys meet some other homeschoolers there ages, we have been very secured since we've moved here in April, but I work Tuesday nights and I am totally dead on my feet @10am or sleep.  How late are you guys here? And where is this park? Still trying to feel my way around this city? PLMK

      Stacey

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "yduhigg" <yduhigg@...> wrote:

      > As a member of this group I have noticed a lot of inquiries about
      > regular get togethers for home school families. I am organizing a Las
      > Cruces Home School Park Day beginning Wednesday, July 18th at 10:00 am
      > at Apodoca Park and will continue every Wednesday while the weather
      > permits. Keep your eye on the calendar and if you have any questions,
      > please contact me at homeschooler@...
      >
      > Hope to see a number of you then!!!!!
      >
      > Yvonne

    • Stacey Bivins
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2007
        The word I met was secluded! Umm sorry worked last night and still out of it!?
        I would so love to come to this and let the boys meet some other homeschoolers there ages, we have been very secured since we've moved here in April, but I work Tuesday nights and I am totally dead on my feet @10am or sleep.  How late are you guys here? And where is this park? Still trying to feel my way around this city? PLMK

        Stacey
        --- In lascruceshomeschool @yahoogroups. com, "yduhigg" <yduhigg@...> wrote:

        > As a member of this group I have noticed a lot of inquiries about
        > regular get togethers for home school families. I am organizing a Las
        > Cruces Home School Park Day beginning Wednesday, July 18th at 10:00 am
        > at Apodoca Park and will continue every Wednesday while the weather
        > permits. Keep your eye on the calendar and if you have any questions,
        > please contact me at homeschooler@ ...
        >
        > Hope to see a number of you then!!!!!
        >
        > Yvonne

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.