El Paso Zoo Event

  • leticia_werner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2007
      Thank you Yvonne, Sean, and Grandma, we really had a fun time at the
      zoo today. The kids enjoyed their day and would like to come back
      again. Thank you for celebrating Lenora's birthday with us too! I'll
      post pictures of this event later tonight, so click on photos if you
      get a chance to see the the animals we viewed today. Until next time.

      Leticia Werner