Park Day

  • yduhigg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2007
      I'm happy to say that we had a very good turn out at the Park today.
      It was great sharing ideas and plans with other moms and the kids had
      great fun together. Thanks to all who came out and I look forward to
      seeing you and some other families next Wednesday or (if you plan to
      attend) Monday for the El Paso Zoo outing.

      Yvonne
    • yduhigg
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2007
        Hi Everyone,

        Please note that on the calendar the location for our Park Day has
        changed. Instead of meeting at Apodaca Park, we will be meeting at
        Sunset Hills Park on the corner of Mars and Lunarridge. Directions:
        Take Del Rey North (street along side of Ashley Furniture), make a
        right on Mars to Lunarridge. The park is on the corner of Mars &
        Lunarridge. For more information contact Yvonne at yduhigg@....

        For those of you that don't know. We meet on Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m
        for play time for the kids at the park unless we schedule another
        event or field trip during that time, so please watch the calendar.
        ALL HOME SCHOOLING FAMILIES ARE INVITED TO ATTEND.

        Yvonne