Fw: [moms-2222] Homeschool Moms

  • GARY D WERNER
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2007

      Hello Mom's,

      Just got this info from the New Mexico Homeschool Group.  Thought it might be of interest.

      Leticia Werner

      My name is Mary Lou Sullenberger and I am the Assistant
      Superintendent for the Home Arts Division of the New
      Mexico State Fair.  We would like to encourage all
      home schoolers to take advantage of the opportunities
      for their children to enter the various categores and
      competitions at the upcoming New Mexico State Fair.
      In the Home Arts Division we have numerous food and
      sewing categories and then there are the food contests
      - SPAM and Junior Baking - and the Cotton
      Extravaganza.  Please check the State Fair web site at
      www.exponm.com for details.  The premium books can be
      downloaded and printed from this web site.  If you
      have further questions please feel free to contact me.

      Thank you,
      Mary Lou Sullenberger
      265-0394
      leo_nm_1999@ yahoo.com

      You can enter into any of these events
       and here is the book with entry forms and information on entering Complete Premium Book
      here is the direct link if you need more info http://www.exponm. com/fair/ competitions/ premiumbook. asp and if you do enter please send me a picture to add to our website !

      Meetup.com Customer Service: support@...
      632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA