yoga

  • Heather Rische
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2005
      I am assuming that multiple kids would work- you would be more interacting with your 2 year old. Is there a good day/time for you? I think it should be flexible for you. (get it? flexible? yoga? ;-D)
      Heather Rische, LM, CPM
      Special Projects Manager
      Mountain View Market
      Las Cruces, NM
      NM Licensed Midwife
      TX Documented Midwife
      Certified Professional Midwife
    • renee beltran
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2005
        We are pretty open timewise this summer. I have some loose commitments
        (playdates, etc.) that I can juggle. Mornings or late afternoon are
        preferred, simply because my son naps in the early afternoon.

        Renee