El Paso Zoo

  • yduhigg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2007
      My son and I would love to join you however our schedule is a little
      tight. We can go if you go on the following dates over the next two
      weeks:

      Sunday, July 15th
      Friday, July 20th
      Saturday July 21st
      Sunday July 22nd
      Monday July 23rd
      Friday July 27th

      Let me know if it can be scheduled for any of these days.

      Yvonne
    • leticia_werner
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2007
        Monday July 23 would be good for us. I guess I should post it and
        announce it. So see the next post.

        Thanks, We'll look forward to seeing you there.

        Leticia Werner Homeschool Mom
        to Lenora Werner