El Paso Zoo

  • leticia_werner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2007
      I'd like to see if there is anyone out there who would like to get
      together as a group and go to the El Paso Zoo sometime next week? We
      could meet somewhere in Las Cruces and caravan out there early in the
      morning. Perhaps go out to eat or just bring our lunches. I loved
      going to the zoo in Albuquerque, but never been to the zoo in El Paso.
      Let me know if there is an interest.

      Leticia Homeschool Mom to
      Lenora (daughter)
    • yduhigg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2007
        My son and I would love to join you however our schedule is a little
        tight. We can go if you go on the following dates over the next two
        weeks:

        Sunday, July 15th
        Friday, July 20th
        Saturday July 21st
        Sunday July 22nd
        Monday July 23rd
        Friday July 27th

        Let me know if it can be scheduled for any of these days.

        Yvonne
      • leticia_werner
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 13, 2007
          Monday July 23 would be good for us. I guess I should post it and
          announce it. So see the next post.

          Thanks, We'll look forward to seeing you there.

          Leticia Werner Homeschool Mom
          to Lenora Werner