yoga for parents/kids

  • Heather Rische
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2005
      Hello everyone- Is anyone interested in taking a parent/child yoga class at the co-op? If I get enough feedback about convenient times and level of interest, Shoshana will teach it on a donation basis.
      While I'm on the subject, i also have Gene Yarrington, Las Cruces' neatest yogi, age 80 something, willing to teach an adult yoga class at the co-op this summer, weds. nites, if I get enough interested feedback. so let me know!
      thanks!
      Heather Rische, LM, CPM
      Special Projects Manager
      Mountain View Market
      Las Cruces, NM
      NM Licensed Midwife
      TX Documented Midwife
      Certified Professional Midwife
    • renee beltran
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2005
        Hi Heather! So, this would be a class for both the parent and the child?
        Could it be a parent and two children? I am very interested. My only
        hesitation is that I have no childcare, so having both kids along (ages:
        almost 5 and almost 2) would be a must. Keep me posted. :)

        Renee