other websites to homeschooling in Las Cruces

  • Leticia Werner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      Rita,

      I commend you for your patience with homeschooling your 5 kiddos.  Although, I only have one, it can get hectic with her always wanting attention.  Perhaps we (or any homeschooler interested)can meet sometime next week after 2:30 pm and have ice-cream or maybe go swimming at Frenger Pool or at Labs.  Next week, Lenora (my daughter) is enrolled in a pottery class from 10:00 til 2:00 at NM Farm and Ranch Museum of off Dripping Springs Road. I just learned of this place and found out they have classes throughout the year for children. Their phone number is 450-8179.

      After Diana left another homeschool group has invited anyone to join her group.  Her name is Melinda.  She was also in Diana's group.  Her web site is: http://ww.meetup.com/members/4436344/

      Hope this is helpful.

      I agree with the prices of homes around here, pretty pricy.  We've got to sell our home out there in Albuq before we can start looking for homes here in Las Cruces

      Keep in touch and lets find some outlets for our kids to do this summer.

      Love/Peace
      Leticia Werner

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.