Re: [lascruceshomeschool] Rita, Leticia & all Else who are Interested

  • ritajunk@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2007
      Yvonne,
      Where is Apodoca park ?   I am still really new to LC.  Coming from Roadrunner how
      would I get there.. or at least an address so I can mapquest it.  My children will love
      coming to the park.  We have been trying to find all the playgrounds we can around here to play in.
      Is there an age range for the group ?   My 7 children are aged 3-16.  The older children love little kids.

      There is a nice covered playground at the top of Sonoma Ranch, just in case anyone is looking.  It seems relatively new and it even has a climbing wall.

      thanks,
      Rita

      From: "yduhigg" <yduhigg@...>

      Rita & Leticia,

      I have a 3 1/2 year old son who I will be homeschooling and I was also
      a member of Diana's meet up group. If you are looking for group
      activities for your children, please come to the Park Day every
      Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. at Apodoca Park beginning July 18th (see
      calendar). My hope is that from this regular park date, we can get
      together and plan other group activities. I'm ready to get started
      and hope for a lot of participation.

      I haven't heard from anyone since I posted the Park Day on the
      calendar and I would like to know if this is something you all are
      interested in.

      Yvonne