Brainstorming 2 - Mesilla Park Group

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2005
      Hi all,

      Thanks to Melani for getting the word out on the e-mail list about the
      homeschool group that meets at Mesilla Park Community Center. Mary
      and Penelope were able to go and observe the group on Friday morning.

      They had a lot of fun. The homeschoolers had each developed a science
      fair entry. Everyone was really excited to see the entry put together
      by the other children. They had entries on what type of wire works
      best for light bulbs, butterflies, etc.

      This could be an inspiration if we also want to develop a group that
      meets on another day for younger children (whether it meets once a
      week or once a month). We pick a theme for the day, all families who
      are interested comes and takes part.