Re: New in Las Cruces Homeschooling

  • leticiawerner
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2007
      I recently joined a homeschool group and have attended 2 events. The
      group is organized by Diana, and the website address is:
      http://www.meetup.com/

      Hope to see you around.

      Leticia Werner
    • ritajunk@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27, 2007
        Hi Leticia,
        I joined the meetup and then for some reason I was removed from the meetup.
        I have no idea why.  Is she closing the group ?   Actually most of my children and husband are
        already living in our rental in LC and next week we close on a house.  Tomorrow I am flying down
        with the rest of the gang.  Our rental is in Sonoma Ranch.  I would love to meet more homeschoolers.

        take care,
        Rita

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2007
          Hi Rita,  Yes, all members in this meetup were removed because Diana, the organizer is moving to the East Coast.  I had just joined myself and attended only two meetups.  I was real sorry to see it close.  There is another forming, but I think the group is for all children homeschooled or not.  I'll email you again for the correct address on this group.

          I would like to get a homeschool group going but I'm sort of in limbo at the moment without a house of my own.  We're trying to sell our home in Albuquerque and buy one here.  So we're traveling back and forth to Albuq. on weekends and in Las Cruces during the week.

          How many children do you homeschool?  I've got only one, she's 8 years old.

          Hope to meet you and your children.