Re: How do I get started?

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2007
      In regard to New Mexico law, to get started you need to visit

      http://www.nmhomeschools.org/

      and fill out a Notification Form to declare that you are beginning to
      home school. Then you renew once a year before April 1.

      Keep the form for your records (it can also help you get an educator's
      discount card from Barnes and Nobles if you want to buy any books
      there to help in your homeschooling).

      We have a daughter aged 7 and a son aged 2 1/2 that my wife homeschools.

      I hope that helps.

      Let us know if you have any other questions.

      Bruce

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "daisymayofla"