Gym Magic fitness opportunity for Homeschoolers

  • foxsimonin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2007
      Hi, this is my first post. My husband and I have a daughter who just
      turned three years old last week, and we plan to homeschool. I've
      been a member of this group for several months, but didn't feel that
      I had anything to really contribute since we are in the learning and
      information gathering stage right now and not actually homeschooling.

      Today though, after dd's Kindermusik class, we were given a flier
      advertising a new program that Gym Magic is putting together. I just
      got off the phone with Kristy Holden, the program director (with her
      permission I am posting her Las Cruces number 202-3399). The program
      sounds really cool. It will begin in August, and the first session
      will last 10 weeks. The first 1-2 weeks will focus on gymnastics, 4-
      5 swimming, 6-7 dance, 8-9 fitness (a Wizard of Oz theme), and the
      10th week will be social activities. Each class will be an hour and
      15 minutes. The cost is $5 per class. It comes to a total of $50 +
      a yearly $25 registration fee.

      There will be different classes for the various age groups. There
      has been interest in the three year old age group, so they are going
      to try to start classes from 3 on up.

      If you are interested, you can call Kristy at the above number. She
      will put your name on a list to contact with more info as they
      solidify dates, times, etc.