New Member

  • yduhigg
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2007
      Hello! I just joined the lascruceshomeschool group. I have a 3 1/2
      year old son that I am homeschooling. Is there any regular activities
      scheduled appropriate for this age group (perhaps a park day)?

      Yvonne
    • jonkim28
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2009
        Hi, My name is Kim James.
        We recently moved to the Las Cruces from Las Vegas. I have been homeschooling my 17 y/o daughter (w/Down Syndrome) for about 2 years. I recently embarked on homeschooling my youngest daughter, age 4. I am still fairly new to homeschooling as my older daughter education is fairly fluid. However, my youngest needs structure so any guidance would be great.
        Thanks
        Kim James