RE: [lascruceshomeschool] Re: trying to make contact with other homeschoolers

  • AMI SEGNA
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 4, 2007
      Do you know anyone in the area with pygmy goats? We have twin girls, about
      eight weeks old (SO cute!) and we want to find a male to breed them with -
      but everyone in this area seems to be related! We got them from Sharon
      Loveland in Boles Acres. How do the Nigerian dwarf goats compare, as far as
      size?